Monday, March 09, 2009

Yari Yara 2

(6/1/09) OH MY!!! After 2-3 weeks of constant high-calories, heart-stopping celebration meals, it's time to head back to the gym and work my way back to my normal self, and in addition to reduce more weights for healthier living, one of the new resolution for 2009, hehehe......

The gym I'm attending. Federal Gym at Saguking warehouse, opposite FLT.

Bought a bread maker.





Part of the healthier living at home??? Of course!! haha


Luncheon with CG members (4/1/09)

After church service, me and my cg members went for good lunch, 1st Sunday lunch of 2009, hahaha. Had lunch @ Mehfil. It's a Northern Indian cuisine establishment, which is not bad, for Labuan standard. I'm sure there are better restaurants our of Labuan, so stop comparing ya. But do recommend me good Northern Indian food at your area you stay at the chat box, thanks!






In the afternoon, I think 3pm, went to Layangan for satay, with my sis, Noah, Gianna, Sophia and her family.

Nice shot of me and my little niece


FOOD!!!!





Jimmy See, Sophia's dad, managed to catch a medium sized crab by the beach, looking how big it was, amazing......

Don't crawl away you!!!!

Aiya.....no good view of sunset, sky filled with clouds

What to do,.....go HOME lo.....

Cell Leader's gathering (1/1/09)

A refresher one-day course for the cell leaders and interns.

ice-breaker




At nite, appreciation dinner for the COHS Christmas events organisers, helpers and casts @ Fisherman's wharf


Ai,....my messy hair as usual..

Right after that, Teh tarik session @ Malindo



Western breakfast (3/1/09)

It's been a while since I had a typical western breakfast. Bacon, eggs and bread. hehe. I bought the bacon @ Aik Guan shop weeks before but din manage to have them. So finally having them with my sis Florence and Noah.

Bread, cheese cheddar, egg, bacon, chili sauce, mustard. Awesome!!!! Oh yeah, with hot coffee too!! Shluuuurrpppp.....



The same day went to the market to a small badminton shop to get some stuff (I'm almost a badminton freak) and I passed by the pork stop (pasar babi). It was closed. Not holiday closed. PERMANENT closed!!! The entrance was permanently grilled, so nobody and go in and sell pork anymore. I feel we Chinese are being discriminated by this action. After all these years,.....why now? Wonder if there are increasing racial discrimination in Labuan? Till now there is no proper venue for pork trading as the traders refuse to trade as the designated spot provided by the Govt. When will this issue gonna settle?

Feel like a cruel act man.

No comments: