Friday, January 02, 2009

December happenings No. 2

Pizza lunch (13/12/08)

Something funny happened, me, ivy and Caressa ordered splitza pizza which has a combination of two flavours at half a side. The waiter got it wrong and gave gave us 2 regulars instead. We rejected the order and request them to re-do. In the end they gave us both the regular pizzas for the price of one splitza, awesome!!! We di get to fi nishe the pizza though.




Got myself a brand new Handphone!!!! My old handphone is a wreck on the outside, so had no choice but to get new decent phone. I'm not really in to phones with all the latest tech features (ie wifi, touch screen, etc), not yet. So I bought a Nokia 7610 supernova slide. Some of my friends wonder why I changed to Nokia brand (used to be SE user). Mainly I like the look of this phone (very). Caught my eyes when I saw it the 1st time. So, I just test out and works fine, I go for it!!


Nice phone actually, bit laggy at times, but bearable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog