Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 2008

Fishing expedition (30/9 - 2/10)


View from my fishing spot. Nice view rite.


Alfie, waiting for the big bite.


Our equipments and baits


Another view of the fishing spot. Just beside Waterfront Hotel.


Sunset view, not bad rite........quite romantic.


Another view of the fishing Spot.


Me setting up my stuff....


fish caught by Ka Seng, hehehe.


My catch, small only,...sigh....


My biggest catch during our expedition.


Some of the catches.....


fish caught by Kim Siong.


Near midnite we went to the Manja Rasa restaurant at the Sea Sport Complex to fish for some squids.


In the end Kim Siong caught 2 squids. The rest of us caught none. Will try again next time.

HOME BLESSING @ VINOD AND LING'S RESIDENT


The food. I prepared roasted chicken. The fellowship was good. Me and my cg members enjoyed the food and the Wii games. It was total hilarious. See us swing the console here and there. Really enjoy the laughs. Release stress bah.


Ding enjoying the food......


They too.....

McDonald's @ Labuan Airport


Finally, the fast food is opened in LABUAN. People been wondering for year (I guess more than 10 yrs already) when this fast food restaurant is going to open in this humble island.


As expected, big crowd in the new establishment.


My 1st order, Mc Flurry. I didn't had any of the main meals, maybe next time. I have this mindset to delay eating them when they are newly opened. Maybe due to the place being new, the staff being inexperience, which, in a was will describe the food they prepares. hahahaha.

1 comment:

Nickelby said...

McD FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taste the food and let me know how it compares to the ones in KL.