Sunday, May 04, 2008

The year 2007 at a "long" glance (part1)


Group of Uni students from HK visiting Labuan COHS, accompanied by Audrey Pang from St. Paul, Beaufort.


There's 5 of them visiting the Kairos CG, glad to have them.


Viviana's birthday


Naik syiok.


Visitation of Petronas Methanol Labuan, accompanied by Ah Teng. Informative and cool trip. Many things learned.


Raymond Kong and Emily's wedding dinner.


My favourite, YAM RING!!! Yummy!


That Kim Siong doesn't cease to amaze and entertain me and the guests, super entertaining guy. I would invite him to be the MC at my wedding dinner in the future, highly recommended, wahahaha


Another view of the wedding banquet.


Theodore's early birthday celebration, how old is he ah?


One of the snacks i got in the office.....


Been so long that I had my ABC soup, sort of a typical Chinese way of home made soup. YUM!!!!


Concert by FCC Chinese group, they came out with an album, not bad, but too bad, can't pay attention much coz it's in mandarin, which i'm quite poor at, so I just attend and show support, and bought a CD.


Another view of the concert


2nd nite of the concert, being a bit bored, escape with some frens for simple dinner, but I only had this PARI Bakar.


My 1st lunch in ASB canteen. Not bad, RM3 only, hahaha. Got a bad feeling that this is not gonna be my last.


Rambutan!! From my colleagues, it's FRUITY season


Dim sum at the place near Utama Jaya for breakfast, not bad. But the place doesn't exist anymore, wonder where they go?


My invention, chicken + carrots+potatoes+herbs and baked them. It's ok, not really that nice though, but can be improved, hehehe


Went to Anjung Ketam for crabs with my Nellie.


So hungry meh? Ok wo,...i'm ordering......


The atmosphere is good, sort of like Mawilla, but a bit smaller, just by the sea.


Have a drink 1st.


Here's the CRAB. Masak "sweet & sour"


Yum!


Catherine's birthday celebration at my hse during CG.


Cake cutting. Well she left for KL searching for other opportunity, wish and pray for the best that she will settle down well in KL and also that her spiritual life continue to grow.


That Sunday we went for Brunch Buffet at the Sheraton (now Grand Dorsett took over). We ate till so full!!! And that afternoon around 3pm we had this WALK FOR JESUS event at the Sea Sport. Was really having a bit of hard time having to digest the food properly before the event start.




YUMMY!


BUUUUURRRPPP.......oppps. Still full from the buffet. adui. Need to do stretching some more.


Stretch stretch stretch............burp burp burp....hahahah


buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppp............


My dad bought a new car That's rite, china made, Alado A160 model. Pray that the car will be a blessing to my father in his daily life and his work...


Time to make up my room a bit. Feel like my table is lack of space, and need a shelf to put some important docs and filing. this pic above is BEFORE


This is AFTER, what do you think? A bit more organise and neat. Of course the stuff on the bed are removed la, won't leave it there.

No comments: