Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here fishy fishy fishy!! (Saturday 17/5)

Hungry, dunno wat to eat. Found a piece of frozen fish meat in the fridge, so I just cook it la, hantam la. I din read any recipe, just follow my instinct and cook!!


The ingredient i used : Ginger, garlic, dash of fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, white pepper. Mix all of them and marinade the fish for a while.


I also use stir fry shallots, half shallots, fry to brown, just to get the fragrance, and a bit of sweetness when they get soft.


Mix it all up, and put into the steamer.


Steam steam steam,.....jgn potong steam~~~~


The result. I din know it would have many gravy (result from the steam vapor collected). But it tasted very nice, surprisingly, hahahah. My mom liked it too. You should try my recipe, hehehe.

No comments: