Saturday, June 09, 2007

WELCOME, AND GOODBYE!! (19/5)

It was a Saturday and the beginning of the Saturday work which will lasts til end of July (normally). And boss also planned for staff meeting for all of us which only happens quarterly. At the same time my boss also spend us lunch in Sheraton, been a while that my boss treat us there, heheheh. One of the purpose is also to welcome the new staff, and also to farewell the staffs who are leaving end of the month, including me. So that day everybody knows who is leaving the company.
Well, I resigned and left the company for a long term career, still also in accounting related job, but in commercial firm. I was offered by Asian Supply Base Sdn. Bhd. as a Senior Executive in Finance. The title of the post, for me, is quite big, in a way gave me this sense of fear that I can't live up to their expectations. But by God's grace and power, I believe I can do it. I have worked hard and faced high stress in my previous job, why can't I handle it in my new job? Should be ok bah, hehehe.

SHERATON!!! Sorry, forgot to take pics of the food. It was ok, almost the same as the day I had on the Labour Day. I enjoy the fellowship in a way, though the table was looong and hard to talk to the person at the far end, hehehe.


Missing my colleagues.


See how long the table was, so many of us.


Me, looking stressed from work, hahahhah.

No comments: