Sunday, May 13, 2007

COFFEE LOVER

Nowadays, I think I'm addicted to coffee. Still trying to find out. Or mayb it's only a habit. But I like coffee, but not excessively, only a cup a day for breakfast only (rarely 2 cups in a day). A new colleague knows I like coffee, so she gave me 3 packet, all different type, great! Sort of getting to try those which I never tried before, to know whether it's good or not, not wanting to regret buying a big pack and knowing it's not good.
I somehow prefer Ipoh white coffee. The brand "OLD TOWN" is good! But it's hard to find in Labuan, when the stocks are here, they quickly sold off! Gotta buy 4-5 big packs next time, grrr.

The coffee mix that I got. Tried the left one, it's nice. Recommended to buy. The middle one is the Brand that I really like, but this type is without sugar, and my colleague so kind and gave me a small pack of sugar, ho thoughtful. Will try the rest this week in the office.

No comments: