Monday, December 25, 2006

CAROLING NITE!!

Last Friday nite, me and my cell group went out for caroling. We visited 3 houses, but 2 of these were on cell members' home, bu had never visited their house for carols before. 1st hse was an old couple from England. They were introduced by Nellie. They have been in Labuan for about 5 weeks, and they plan to settle here long term. They are friendly and welcoming.

2nd house were Ah Teng's hse at Lazenda Villa 5 there. After the singing and blessings, he and Peggie served "tang yuen", my 2nd portion for that day. They served them with red beans, something new to me, and it's nice.

3rd and the last house were Mr and Mrs Alfie Liau's place. They too served us "tang yuen", my 3rd portion, which was nice too. Infused with ginger.


My cell members singing with JOY and happiness (the dog "Joy" was there too, heh)


The hosts singing happily........


Me and Theodore leading the carols. (heh)

No comments: